ASIC development for MEMS
Looking for an ASIC to interface your MEMS or sensor element? ICsense has Europe’s largest fab-independent design team ready to support you. ICsense’s expertise is grounded in first class precision analog, mixed-signal, and high-voltage ASIC design combined with comprehensive system modelling:
- High-precision readout chains
- High-voltage MEMS actuation
- Ultra-low-power applications
- Power and battery management
ICsense is known for repeatable, first-time-right project execution and on-time delivery — thanks to its unique design flow. Read more about our MEMS interface skill set here.
To see how ICsense can help your next ASIC design, visit www.icsense.com/MEMS. Or reach out directly at email@example.com or by phone at +32 16 589 700.
MEMS INTERFACING since 2004
We don’t boast of our influence on markets too often, but in the case of MEMS we have an enviable reputation and have made a significant impact. For instance:
- ICsense’s technology is behind the MEMS gyro stabilising system used in production on the Segway – the radical two wheeled personal transport system.
- We are the team Audio Pixels turned to when they needed a high voltage driver for their digital MEMS speaker. This is moving to production now. (read the press release)
- We were selected to provide the electronic development support for a new medical diagnostic system, funded by the European Union. The MEMS Lab-on-chip detects early stage cancer symptoms in blood, in a simple, quick to use sensor.
So to us, MEMS is simply a technology category we understand, and one where we can add value to enhance your project.