ICsense offers the complete digital flow, from architectural concept to GDS, under one roof. Its digital design flow consists of industry-standard EDA tools for e.g. simulation, synthesis, logic equivalence checking, STA, formal verification, place-and-route and ATPG test pattern generation. This flow is further enhanced with lightweight in-house tools for otherwise error-prone processes and overall improved productivity.
As part of its project execution, ICsense offers state-of-the-art verification with automated daily regressions which are fully integrated into its global requirement management system.
Located on the same physical site, our team of experienced digital design & verification engineers works in close cooperation with the analog teams to create best-of-a-kind custom mixed-signal ASICs.
- DSP data-paths (MEMS, Sensors, communication, …)
- System-Verilog UVM
- Flash, EEPROM and OTP memory controllers
- Multiple power, multiple clock domains
- Power aware verification
- SPI, I2C, UART, LVDS, 4-20mA
- CAN, J1850, OWI, PWM, SENT, LIN, OBD, PSI5
- EPC Gen-2 RFID
- Cortex M3, M1, M0
- Mixed-signal boards for safety feature validation
- MEMS control loop
- Embedded CPU-core for early software development