ICsense is a recognised partner in IEC61508 compliant ASIC development and supply for Industry 4.0, covering projects in process automation, preventive maintenance and wearout detection. Focussing on BOM (Bill-of-Material) reduction, ICsense creates the chip architecture from sensor-in to digital-out. The analog sensor signals are linearised using digital compensation with calibration parameters or an on-chip microprocessor. Every ASIC is developed and supplied exclusively for 1 customer to safeguard its competitive advantage towards the future.
Our approach in industrial ASIC developments
- ESD/EMC aware design for harsh environments
- Reverse polarity protection
- Offset/gain/temperature compensation
- High-accuracy sensor interfacing (capacitive, inductive or resitive)
- High-temperature operation
- Support for wide input voltage range through HV processes