6th International Workshop on Analogue and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits for Space Applications
12th – 15th June 2016
Organized in collaboration with ESA, AMICSA is an international forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in analogue and mixed-signal design techniques and technologies for space applications.
ICsense brought to production multiple radiation hardened (rad hard) ASICs of which the analog parts were designed using ICsense’s dedicated SET/TID simulation flow.
- Radiation Effects on analogue and mixed-signal ICs
- Methodologies for Radiation Hardening on analogue circuits at cell-, circuit-, and system design level
- Radiation-hardened technologies for analogue ICs
- Radiation tests of analogue and mixed-signal ICs
- Qualifying and quantifying radiation-hardness of analogue circuits
- Space Applications for analogue and mixed-Signal ICs
- Analogue intellectual property and re-usability of analogue circuits in space
- Needs and Requirements for analogue and mixed-signal ICs in future space missions
- In-orbit Experiences and flight heritage of analogue and mixed-signal ICs