High-voltage automotive qualified ASIC for the detection of fluid levels in a car (oil level, fuel level, …). The readout is based on US (UltraSound) transducers combined with a time-of-flight detection principle. The transducer elements require high-voltage drivers that are monolithically integrated on the ASIC.
- Level/concentration measurement of fluids based on Ultrasound (US):
- High-voltage (20V) Driver circuitry for single US transducer element
- Analog input with amplifiers
- ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter)
- Auxiliary blocks
- Signal processing blocks (Time-of-Flight US + temperature)
- SPI, PWM, OWI, SENT interface
- UltraSound read-out chain with measurement accuracy of 150ns
- Input voltage range ±0.05 up to ±500mV @2MHz (+ echo detection)
- 12-bit 5-stage pipelined ADC topology
- NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) thermistor read-out
- Programmable input multiplexer
- 15-bit delta-sigma ADC
- Over-voltage, over-temperature, ESD and short-circuit protection
Want to develop your own ASIC ?