Gated Imaging systems use a gated imaging sensor and a VCSEL (Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser) to generate a clear image and to generate range maps. This readout ASIC is connected with the IR (InfraRed) image detector using flip-chip technology.
- Application: imaging through smoke, haze, fog and dust
- Gated imaging principle (<50 nsec), frame rate 150FPS
- Available pixel area on chip <500um2
- Image detector sensor connected to ROIC (ReadOut IC) using flip-chip technology
- Ultra-low-noise design
- Capacitive transimpedance amplifier and Correlated-Double-Sampling integrator stage
- Analog output buffer
- Digital sequencer
- Integration window based on laser input and application
- Read-out sequence (column / row)
- SPI interface for configuration and test
- 0.18um process technology
Want to develop your own ASIC ?