The ASIC generates the required voltages for ignition, startup and normal operation of the lamps. Included are the igniter, H-bridge and the H-bridge driver, which operates the lamp in AC for higher durability.
A power regulation loop generates an accurate PWM power control to the lamp up to 35W. The loop stability of the whole system is analyzed using Matlab.
- Drive and control the ballast for a XENON HID head lamp from a 12V battery
- Asynchronous DC-DC controller
- Over/under-voltage, over-current and over-temperature protection
- EMC, Schaffner pulse immunity (ISO 7637-2)
- Max. 36V power supply
- -40°C to 150°C
- 0.35um BCD 50V technology