The IC permanently measures battery voltage, battery current, battery temperature and battery lifetime to compute the State-Of-Charge (SOC) and the State-Of-Health (SOH) of batteries. The ASIC targets applications such as high-voltage battery systems (Li-Ion) for vehicles (trains, cars, motorbikes, …) as well as Lead-Acid battery systems (12V, 24V and 42V). This ASIC is a general purpose platform for battery control applications.
- Accurate current, voltage and temperature measurements of battery
- State-of-Health, State-of-Charge computation
- High flexibility through external component selection
- Battery reverse connection protection
- EMC, disturbance signal immunity (ISO 7637-1/3)
- -40°C to 150°C
- 0.35um BCD 50V technology