The battery operated ASIC is the main part of a new generation wearable electronic reminder system for timely medication intake, producing mild electronic pulses to the patient. It contains a highly accurate fully integrated on-chip clock, a power generation block consisting of a DC-DC converter and a high-voltage driver, and a programming unit to program the timing, voltage, power and shape of the applied pulses.
- 1000ppm low-power (uWs) on-chip timer without crystal or any other external components
- Power generation duty cycling
- ASIC, electronics, battery, communication in one patch: minimal BOM
- High-voltage (up to 35V), high-power pulse bursts generated from a single button cell battery
- Programmable pulse shapes, timings, …
- 0.35um 50V BCD