The senior analog design engineer is responsible for the study, design and testing of high-quality ICs, he/she takes the technical team lead in challenging Analog Front End (AFE) designs for sensor interfaces.
- Study, design and testing of high-quality and high-performance analog, mixed-signal and high voltage integrated circuits with a focus on AFE circuits for sensor applications
- Technical team lead to tackle challenging technical projects with a small team of experts
- Lead, attend and present at project/review meetings with customers worldwide
- Coach junior engineers in designing, studying and testing of integrated circuits and improve their level of technical expertise and knowledge of the total business
- You have min 5 years of experience in design of challenging front-ends for sensor interfaces and are familiar with various instrumentation amplifiers topologies, ADC topologies (SAR, Delta-Sigma, …) and offset reduction techniques (auto-zero, chopping, …).
- You are able to evaluate various architectures to achieve the optimal area/power/performance trade-off for a certain application.
- You are familiar with Digital Signal Processing concepts to ensure an optimal system architecture across the analog/digital boundary by working together with digital design engineers.
- You have the skills to develop a behavioral model of an Analog Front End and use it to derive building-block specifications.
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer in electrical engineering with at least five years of experience in analog front end
- You are an experienced user of the analog flow of Cadence, Mentor Calibre for LVS, DRC and XRC and mathematical tools (e.g. Matlab)
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Chance to participate in temporary assignments abroad
- Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
- Become a part of next generation innovative IC developments for international customers in micro-electronics, automotive, medical and industrial companies.