Screen based human-machine interfaces require a feedback to the user. Haptic touch feedback is a popular way to accomplish this. This mixed-signal ASIC generates high-voltage pulses to drive/sense the piezo elements that create the feeling of touch. It can be used in an automotive environment.
- Application: Replacement of mechanical buttons, touch control interfaces, …
- Control and generation of high-voltage piezo drivers
- Fast settling boost DCDC converter upto 200V
- Fast voltage rise times
- Digital control of voltage booster and analog feedback
- High-voltage switches to drive piezo elements
- Signal preconditioning
- On-chip protection against ESD, over-current, over/under-voltage, over-temperature
- 200V technology
Want to develop your own ASIC ?