The main role of the IT System Engineer is to manage the complete computerpark and network of ICsense.
- Maintenance and management of the complete computer-and serverpark and network of ICsense:
- Linux workstations
- Mac computers
- Windows workstations
- Back-up management
- Give internal IT user support
- Work on IT process improvement projects and maintain documentation up to date
- Take ownership of different parts of the IT infrastructure
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated IT professional with at least 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure management and support
- You have a Bachelor degree in informatics or higher
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Active Directory
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Linux.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange is a plus.
- You have knowledge of networking and security
- You have knowledge of backup technologies and strategies
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have strong organisational and prioritization skills
- You are a pro-active problem solver with a hands-on approach
An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits.
A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities.
A financial healthy company with growth potential.
Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings.