The main role of the Digital Physical Design Engineer (P&R) is to perform and organize the digital physical design of IC’s.
Physical design of digital integrated circuits (place & route) following the internal design rules and quality regulations. Assumes full responsibility on the quality and accurateness of the back-end layouts.
• In close cooperation with analog layouters, digital designers and project leaders
• Organization of deliverables and timings of these deliverables to ensure high-quality and timely delivery of the digital and mixed-signal top-level layout
• Assembly of ASICs containing digital and analog parts, taking into account DFT
• Physical verification: LVS, DRC, ERC, antenna, IR drop, electro migration…
• Setup and maintain technology setup and tool flow for place & route and physical synthesis
You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer with at least 3 years of experience in digital physical design, floor planning and P&R for multiple power-domains (UPF) and multiple clock-domains.
You use a script-based approach (TCL) to streamline the back-end flow.
You have experience with digital synthesis, logic equivalence checking, Static Timing Analysis and physical verification.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits.
A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities.
A financial healthy company with growth potential.
Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings.