Download IC Design
IC design is the core activity of ICsense. The company belongs to the top of Europe in state-of-the-art mixed-signal chip developments for internationally renowned customers. Our innovative designs are in the newest smartphones and tablets, medical implants, cars, industrial plants, RFID devices, etc.
ICsense' analog and digital IC design team is composed of +30% PhD’s in the field of micro-electronics. Through expertise and innovation, ICsense' mission is to design the world's most performant analog building blocks and mixed-signal circuits. Our unique design methodology is a guarantee for quality designs and low risk.
- Feasibility assessment and concept definition
- ASIC spec and architectural definition
- Choice of technology and package
- Power, area, yield estimates
- Cost, timing and risk assessment
IC Design and Layout
- Modelling in Verilog-A, VHDL-AMS, Verilog-AMS
- Design/layout of advanced analog, mixed-signal, high-voltage integrated circuits
- Design for testability (DFT) and ESD
- Full PVT and Monte Carlo simulations
- Digital design, VHDL coding