Power management experts at ICsense have implemented a high-efficiency power management ASIC powered by single or stacked ZnO2 or Li-Ion batteries. The versatile and programmable DC-DC converter is more than 90% efficient and enables the selection of the battery type and configuration. The ASIC powers sensitive analog blocks, such as dual 12-bit ADCs and several digital processing units.
- Versatile high-efficiency buck/boost DC-DC converter
- Conversion efficiencies of over 90%
- Battery safety features and low leakage
- Low power, high precision circuits: Xtal oscillators, 12-bit dual ADCs, high-frequency oscillators, low-dropout regulators, precision bandgap references, high-quality class D output drivers
- Digital data processing and control
- 0.18um TSMC technology