We successfully designed and simulated a PWM (pulse-width modulated) controller for DC-DC converters with realistic line model, diode bridge and different transformer models based on supplier data sheets for isolated and non-isolated applications. The DC-DC conversion is simulated for flyback and forward converter topology. The PWM controller is designed for DC-DC conversion under current-mode control and therefore includes a slope compensation technique. The datasheet can be found here.
- PWM controller for flyback, buck and forward converters
- Current slope compensation circuit
- Supporting the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at standards
- Over-temperature protection and programmable UVL (under voltage lockout)
- Component part number NCP1083
- 0.35um CMOS technology with HV extension (I3T80)
- Temperature range -40°C to 85°C